Merry Christmas and Thank You

'Tis the season to recognize others and the impact they have on your world. I am very grateful to the people who have put their trust in me and allowed me to photograph their events and be part of the special moments in their lives.
I am also grateful to those of you who read my blog.  I don't get a lot of feedback (feel free to respond in any way!) but every now and then someone tells me they've been reading and it makes it all worth my while!  Hopefully, in 2011, I'll do more "behind the scenes" articles where I'll show you what the set up looked like and what challenges we met.

I was blessed this past week with being asked to take portraits of some very beautiful young women of varying ages, all who made great subjects. They make photography easy and a pleasure to edit.

Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, a holiday filled with love and laughter and a year to come complete with many, many wonderful, photographic moments.
Happy Holidays!
Love and thanks for being a part of my world,
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cead Mile Failte Ireland

Day Trip with my Daughter

Getting Out and Shooting Again