Sharing the great thoughts of others

Just read a GREAT essay by Scott Bourne, entitled "Seven Steps to Becoming a More Creative Photographer"  and wanted to share it: http://photofocus.com/2011/01/27/seven-steps-toward-becoming-a-more-creative-photographer.  Step one was "organize your photos in more than one way."  Sounds like a good plan for these snowbound days. 
The article was so good that I printed it and posted it on my bulletin board to read again and again. I especially like the idea of pursuing more poetry and music to gain a better sense of rhythm.  I suppose I should just "Tweet" this but I am still shoveling my way through the blizzard of social media. (and the blizzard of a New York winter)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cead Mile Failte Ireland

Day Trip with my Daughter

Getting Out and Shooting Again