Ooops. Late on the blog this week!

Does anybody care?  I've been pretty good about posting once a week for over a year now, but this week I was busy with all good stuff...but busy nonetheless.  My business, Chris Davis Cina Photography, is "Business of the month" at Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (HVFCU) which meant I had to make up some marketing materials to present on the table that focuses on me. My new brochure printed up pretty nice, thanks to Dutchess ProPrint:
The same evening I set my table up at HVFCU, I attended at "You Pick The Theme Shoot Out & Party" party planned by HV Click. That resulted in over 400 photos that all needed to be plowed through, edited and selected. Here are a few:
If that wasn't enough, I've been working on a promotional portfolio book and I am just about ready to hand that over to the lab.... so, I've been shooting and being creative.  How about you?
It's weekend, folks!  Happy shooting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cead Mile Failte Ireland

Day Trip with my Daughter

Getting Out and Shooting Again