Trying to build a new website

HELP!!!!  I am having a devil of a time trying to select my very best images to showcase on a new website. One minute I'm focusing on the majestic Hudson Valley, the next I'm entranced with Acadia, Maine or Scotland! How can I select only 23???? Luckily I just called the web designers and they informed me I can load up more after the design has been approved - so now it's just trying to settle on categories and which 23 I am sending them.  This is not easy! Here are some I've decided are a go.....
 These three images have been sold at local gift shops as post cards and 5" x 7"'s . As a matter of fact, Surviving Sisters' Boutique just signed me up as a participating artist and is currently selling these images there (4412 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, NY 12538).  They have some great things at that store - stop in and check it out! 
If you've seen (or purchased) any of my other images that you think I should include on the new website, please add it to the comments below. I love hearing what other people's favorites are. Thanks for your input!
Keep on shooting!
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cead Mile Failte Ireland

Day Trip with my Daughter

Getting Out and Shooting Again