Oh How I Love the Beach!





A recent trip to Long Beach Island, on the Jersey shore, brought home to me just how wonderful it is to be beside the ocean. Besides being close to the invigorating water, there are all kinds of special treats at the beach. World's best crumb cake, sticky buns, clam chowda and other assorted foods you just can't enjoy anywhere else.




And there are great sights and sounds.  The smell of the ocean, the feel of the sand beneath your feet, people watching... The boy in this photo is only 3 years old!


And gathering with friends and family is always the best part...sharing meals, playing miniature golf, hanging on the beach...



 And, as if that isn't all good enough, the icing on the cake was when my good friend Suzi Hoffman brought me to Watermark Gallery in Tuckerton, NJ.to show me that some of my photographs
(as well as some of her beautiful watercolors and my son-in-law's lovely oil paintings) are on display and are for sale. I am so fortunate that she has included my work in redcanoecreative.comhttp://redcanoecreative.com/ which is a selection of artists friends that she cares enough about to get their work exhibited.



All in all, a trip to the beach is rejuvinating and exhilarating. Just what the doctor ordered. 
Now I just need to find time to get back!

Happy shooting friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cead Mile Failte Ireland

Day Trip with my Daughter

Getting Out and Shooting Again