Getting into a Groove

Finally feeling like I'm getting adequate shooting time, working time and playing time.  The Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce asked me to shoot their "Uncorked Cocktail" extravaganza at Dia:Beacon, a magnificent modern art mecca that has greatly influenced the local art scene exponentially. One is not generally allowed to photograph inside Dia, so this was a rare honor and privilege.
It was a real lighting challenge since sun was streaming in but it was such beautiful light, I enjoyed trying to work with it the best I could (constantly changing my settings).
 To treat myself to some "fun" time, I took my macro to Andy's outrageous garden. There is a wall of sunflowers over 7 feet tall!
The bees were having a field day with them, so I sat back to watch some pretty cool butterflies.

I'm happy shooting. Hope you are, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cead Mile Failte Ireland

Day Trip with my Daughter

Getting Out and Shooting Again